Saturday, February 13, 2010

snowed in...finally some free time

Good golly, Molly! Never thought I could spend so much time away from home or survive on such little sleep. It has been a whirlwind of a few months and will continue to be so for the next couple of months. Managing my time between 2, sometimes 3 jobs has not allowed me much energy to do anything other than sleep when I am at home.

We are snowed in this weekend...different from most previous snows, in which I had to work. Boo.

We had a fantastic Christmas and were able to spend time with both families.



Toya and Gavin at JP's grandma's house.


JP's mom and step dad at their house


Christmas morning with the Boone's


me and cousin, Olivia. such a little lady!


at JP's Aunt Dot's house with his sister and boyfriend, dad, Aunt Judy, and his brother's family

Got some awesome metal mixing bowls, a knife sharpener, more wedding china, some teapots, clothes, and a fantastic camera!!

Many of my evenings and free time has been spent teaching winterguard at North Buncombe High School. It is quite the undertaking for my energy and creativity...not really my forte. I am happy to help my dad, though (he is the band director there). The kids a lot of fun. Weather has been our biggest enemy this season and the largest reason we are still not finished with the show. I love snow, but am very ready for it to go away and stay away!!

Speaking of the snow....some of the most recent white stuff....

top o' the tree


a snowy firepit


a fallen soldier...it was already leaning WAY over, i'm surprised it lasted through the other snows


our lost friend


B-E-A-UTIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment