Saturday, February 13, 2010

rewinding to more holiday fun

I know, I know, it's almost been 2 months since Christmas. However, I feel it necessary to include the fun I had with my PT buds. Since UNC played in the Tire Bowl in Charlotte, it was silly for us not to have a mini-reunion. I must credit Sean with this most fabulous idea. Erin gets credit for our Carolina blue sweatshirts, so brilliantly coordinated.




We tried to have a bit more fun with the available letters. We had quite a few more words, but not necessarily appropriate for your viewing.









...like Donkey Kong

Now to the game...a disappointing loss, but only made better by a marching, I mean stand-still band. They had TWO drill sets in their entire half time show!!! and a Carolina snuggie.


i hate college marching band


holler!







my sweet gal pals :-)

I am sad to say that I do not get to see these friends very often. When we have to opportunity to hang out, it it just like we never left each other :-) So nice to have friends like that. I wish that I could keep all my buddies within a 30 mile bubble of me.

Alright, time to get cleaned up. JP and I are heading to the basketball game at WCU tonight. Catamounts are having a pretty good season and bringing in great crowds. Go Cats!

1 comment: